I joined the marketing team at a tech start-up as a social media and content marketing intern. As an intern, I had full control over the strategy and content that went out on our social media channels. After two months, I became a full employee as the social media and content marketing specialist.
Here are some of my accomplishments:
- I consistently published content and interacted with people on our prominent social media channels 5-6 days a week for my entire time at Parsable.
- I converted our executive briefs into short animated videos through the program Biteable and short video spots with iMovie and Final Cut Pro.
- I created GIFs on Adobe Photoshop that showed off our product and features.
- I set up a blogging strategy and schedule, along with writing a small handful of blogs.
- I also created several reports where I would do a deep dive analysis of the social media presence of our keywords.